9 Mayıs 2010 Pazar

TO WATCH AN EVENING

I noticed while to close the windows of the hall
How beatifull which to watch an evening become....
Tramway’s lambs have opened.
Passengers sitting individual seats in this the early hours of evening ...
On the oppositte street lambs have lighted.,
The bakery’s lights are diffusing to the night ...
The first colour of the nights are diffusing from Samatya Hills..
A warm azure have covered on the street trees the tops,
And green leaves swaying in the branches ....
In daily rushing,
we are far away the beauty of the world .
I benefit a sunday of a holiday,
I regulated my clothes to summer’s and winter’s....
One by one I looked at my clothes, sweater, scarf,
we passed a winter some sweet and some bitter days together. ...
I remember thats days,
I put a side what I want to wear again,
and I put another side what i dont wears ...

Well actually,we are assorting to our days like this,
Also our months and years, too ...
we are leaving gently form them ...
We lost our friends like a leaf .
The life like a watching of a night,
Quiet, calm and blue ...
Every day we must have to feel again ...
And every afternoon we must wait anxiously
The pleasure of watching an evening ..

09-05-2010 Sunday 21.28
Istanbul ..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder