10 Mayıs 2013 Cuma

Fılıas....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEwwaaF9N8


.This morning, I am listening the sufferer  songs ..
I'm trying to distract myself by looking at the clouds ..
A pain in my heart,
Tears in my eyes,
A lack of a space, as usual, been in ...

Do you have friends that you want to go along with,
While  she  were at the airport, passing through the  doors,
next to him, whıch want to go....together... 

I wish I could go to,

She always remain here,
I always feel like I warm breath on my neck,
Gently enfold, friends say, just listen to the voice of your heart ....

I have one .a wonderfull frıend family.

Yesterday, I had them again a great sadness passengers ..
Last passport control when they arrived,
I say  all of them goodbye ..

Tears of blood in my heart,
good-bye, I told them a good trip ..

".. Kalo taksıdı..."

Efharisto my lovely sister ...
Efharisto my lovely brother ...

We wıll meet as soon as....

Many many kısses.....

Efsun...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder