25 Ağustos 2021 Çarşamba

A WEDNESDAY MORNİNG THOUGHTS

 I was early this morning again..

First, I sent my morning greetings to the people I love around the world.
Then, I received an invitation to Bodrum from my dear friends in Bodrum.
By the way, I had my coffee and water with me.
And my favorite radio channel these days...

https://www.canliradyodinle.fm/radyo-egenin-sesi-dinle.html

I finished my work quickly by obeying the sound of the sea coming from far away.

Then I ran down to the sea.
There was a vast blue and only Mudanya Ferries passing far in the sea.

In the morning, after walking with a few people walking on the beach, we greeted each other with the sun on the rocks of the breakwater.

This morning I listened to the book "BROKEN STONES" by Heraclitus.
Then I listened to some English books.

Then we chatted with my sister in Ankara.
An aunt we love very much has been in intensive care for a week.

The woman suddenly fell ill while drinking coffee and the doctors weren't saying anything good.

Why am I writing all this?
A friend of mine, whom I said good morning and whom I love very much, wrote, "I hope everything is fine since we see each other."

Here, I am writing these lines and sending them to my dear friends.

I love certain things in life.
For example, I love Ataol Behramoğlu's poem "There is something I have learned from my experiences".

For example, I love being on the road.
For example, I love chatting with my friends.

I embrace you all with love.
I wish you a beautiful summer morning.
Maybe we'll have a morning coffee together.

With love.
Efsun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQv6tKu5P5k

--

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder