3 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

BE ON THE ROAD AGAIN.....

A quiet morning in Istanbul.
Everyone is asleep,
 to feel  slight movement  from  heart
ıs very excited to wrıte the keys ......

 I  am a  sagitarius..
 Roads and both trips whıch  both of them have got ın my horoscope   and in my heart ...
 This month I am on the road again ..
 As well as two times ....

 First trip to Switzerland ....
 Office computer, a solid blue screen disappears to make dıstroyed ıtself ...
 It went  the ways to Ankara twice
 But still  dıdınt well..

 Before the end of March,
 We  necessarily need to delıvery at  Bern fırm center ..
 Computer's cannot go  own self-
So I will accompany  wıth him, necessarily ....
 
 The second voyage to beatıfull  Athens
March 26,
 for the first time in my life
 one euro bought tickets a full aircraft ..
Last week I vısıt ın Sultanahmet  Marcopolo fırm

 Tell me when looking at a ticket,
THY came across a campaign ...
 Just at that moment,
I handed my card to a friend conductress ...
Now I am  walkıng  around  in my pocket,
The streets of Istanbul ..
 Here, my dear friends
 excited I wanna hit the road ..

 The sun rises slowly in Istanbul ..
 Spread to a bright shine
 wındows of my kitchen ...

 Joy in your heart,
 I always get your windows sparkle ..
I wish you all good sundays ...
 Sincerely ...
I love you....
 Efsun

1 yorum: