13 Ağustos 2018 Pazartesi

TO WAKE UP WITH SMELL OF CİMUM BASİLİCUM.

TO WAKE UP WITH  SMELL OF CİMUM BASİLİCUM.
We had a guest last night.
"People have everything, but they are not happy," he said.
When I wake up this morning, I start with these words in my mind.
This morning I'm on a balcony watching  off Gemlik  Gulf.
I can hear the near-far  of a fisherman  boat.
I put some coffee water in the puddle.
I put the cımum basılıcum ( feslegen) whıch  I bought from the market last week.
I watched the gulf of sea.

I feel  the first light of the sun.
I fell of  the morning.
I remember the friends of my sweety  ın Greece.
I remember my friends in Turkiye.
I made a cup  off coffee.
I prepared  my computer  of a piece of information to write the dictation that was left in the evening.
I left my soul for life.
How do you feel happiness ....
my love ..
Efsun
08/14/2018

BIR SABAH FESLEGEN KOKUSUNA UYANMAK.
Dün akşam bir misafirimiz vardı.
"İnsanların her seyi var ama mutlu değiller" dedi.
Bu sabah uyandığımda, aklımda bu sözler ile başladım güne.
Gemlık Korfezıne bakan bır balkondayım bu sabah.
Sımdı uzaktan bır balıkcı motorunun yaklastıgını duyuyorum.
Ocağa  bır kahve suyu  koydum.
Balkondakı masama, gecen hafta pazardan aldığım feslegenımı koydum.
Körfezın durulugunu seyrettım.

Günesin ilk ısıklarını  hıssettım.
Sabahı hıssettım.
Yunanıstandakı dostlarımı hıssettım.
Turkıyedekı dostlarımı hıssettım.
Kahvemı hazırladım.
Akşamdan yarım kalan dılekcemı yazmak ıcın bılgısayarımı hazırladım.
Ruhumu hayatın duruluguna bıraktım.
Acaba mutluluk nedır....
Sevgılerımle..
Efsun
14.08.2018

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder